Response & Visitor Protocols
At Fabricon International we have already taken a number of steps in support of our staff and visitors with increased safety measures and operational changes. We continue to do all we can to help navigate these uncertain times. Here is what you can expect from us if you are planning a visit to our offices or shop.
- All employees are screened daily for temperature.
- All visitors and inspectors must allow a touchless temperature screen prior to entering our facility.
- We have increased all daily cleaning and disinfecting protocols especially common areas and points of entry.
- Any persons exposed to the virus or traveling to highly affected areas we ask you contact us to discuss your visit prior to your arrival.
- Any non-essential visitations please consider a call to us or a virtual meeting option.
- Masks are encouraged especially if you are experiencing any symptoms like a cough or allergy related symptoms.
We thank all of you for your continued business and consideration during these changing times. For any questions please call us at (409) 842-5320 or visit our website for updates to these policies.
Protect Yourself & Others From Getting Sick
Provided below are COVID-19 response & practices from government agencies.